lundi 27 octobre 2008

FREEBIE - Special Pack pour / for Pooh Bear

Pooh Bear ask me to make a template of first name for her only one grand kid Mason and she gave me his real name Mason Daniel Otterson so i play with his name and here is the result:
Dear Pooh Bear, i'm expecting i delivered the right order. Play with it and give me some news.
Pooh Bear m'a demandé de lui faire un template pour son seul et unique petit fils et elle m'a donné son nom entier Mason Daniel Otterson. Je me suis donc amusé à jouer avec ses noms et voici le résultat. J'espère que c'est ce que tu attendais Pooh Bear. Amuses-toi avec et donnes-moi en des nouvelles.

1 commentaire:

Pooh Bear a dit...

Oh my goodness.. you have totally outdone yourself.. He will be so excited when he see's this.

Thank you
Thank you
Thank you.... gramie's off to scrap..