mercredi 29 octobre 2008

FREEBIE- Kit Halloween 2008


3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Dory, Many thanks for this fantastic kit, i can't wait to see all the files!

You are so kind to share your talents with us all.

Happy Halloween! and HUGZ!

Teri's Scrappin' PlayTime a dit...

Hi Dory! Thanks for responding to my request for Canadian Designers! Love what you have to offer, I can see I am going to be spending an afternoon exploring your site, links and offers (and doodles!). I am going to be adding your link to my site under a list called "Canadian Designers" this weekend. If you would be interested in doing the same it would be great! I'll keep an eye on your list and if you would like to do the same, perhaps we can build a list of Canadian Designers.
Again thank you!
Smiles from Alberta. Teri~

Teri's Scrappin' PlayTime a dit...

Dorys I have added your blog to my site. Thanks so much for leaving me a blog addy. If you know of anyone else that is interested, let me know and I will add them.
Thank you! Smiles, Teri~