dimanche 5 avril 2009

2 freebies aujourd'hui - Projet 365 et Special pack des prenoms

Projet 365 - Template de Mars /Project 365 - March Template

Dans le cadre du Projet 365, dans mon cas, au mois, voici le mois de Mars. Here is the template of March for the Project 365, in my case, monthly. Special pack pour Christine

J'ai reçu un courriel de Christine ce soir me demandant les templates des noms de ses enfants. Les voici donc. I received a email tonight from Christine. She was asking for the templates name of her children so here are they.





6 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 05 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 06 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonyme a dit...

Merci beaucoup pour votre pack et la rapidité à laquelle vous l'avez fait. C'est vraiment très très gentil de votre part
Amicalement
Christine

Anonyme a dit...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Template(s), Overlay(s), Photo Mask(s) post on Apr. 06, 2009. Thanks again.

TerriK a dit...

My son's name is Thomas - thank you so very much!!

Anonyme a dit...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Do Not Show post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

tajicat a dit...

Thanks for the template! :)